|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kg|
· Withstands extreme pressure conditions.
· Capable of carrying high shock loads.
· Extends gear life and re-lubrication interval.
· Provides good protection against rust and corrosion.
· Provides excellent adhesion to metal surfaces.
· Offers good water resistance.
· Wide range operating temperature band.
· Contains solid lubricant such as Graphite which ensure emergency lubrication.
· Designed for use in open gears of kiln and cool Girth Gear application of sponge iron plants.
· High base oil viscosity takes care of shocks and heavy loads but product is not recommended for fast moving applications.
· For heavy-duty gear applications in agricultural, steel mill, quarrying plant, rubber mill, paper mill and cement mill