|Base Oil||Synthetic Ester|
|Color, Visual||Dark Tan|
|Colour, Visual||Dark Tan,Smooth|
· Extends re-lubricating intervals.
· Reduces maintenance by minimizing wear.
· Excellent shear stability.
· Resists water wash out and provides good rust protection.
· Lubricates effectively in wet conditions.
· Withstands high temperature and high pressure conditions.
· Stays in place in heavily loaded conditions.
· Simplifies lubrication programs and gives long life lubrication to bearings.
· Far more inert and heat stable than petroleum greases.
· Operating temperature range from (-) 20°C to (+) 250°C.
· Flute Roll Bearings in Single Facer Machines.
· High Temperature Bearings
Rated by 18 Users