|Unit Pack Size||26 Ltrs | 210 Ltrs|
|Model No||Ultra Gear Syn 100/150/220/320/460|
|Unit Pack Size||5 Ltrs | 26 Ltrs | 210 Ltrs|
|Model No||Gear Oil PG 100/150/220/320/460|
|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Litre|
|Type Of Gear Oil||Gear Oils|
|Unit Pack Size||30 litrs , 210 litres|
|Features||Extreme Pressure Gear Lubricant|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445, cSt at 40 degree celsius||90 -110|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445, cSt at 100 degree celsius||10 - 12|
|Pour Point, , ASTM D 97||- 10|
|Flash Point, , ASTM D 92||240|
|Specific Gravity 15.6 kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.89|
· High thermal stability EP system helps maintain clean gear and bearing surfaces.
· Minimizes deposits which interfere with effective lubrication.
· High oxidation stability limits in-service viscosity increase, which can lead to energy losses.
· Effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and
maintaining efficient transfer of power.
· Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors protect surfaces against rust and corrosion.
· High thermal stability additive system minimizes the formation of high temperature compounds which can
be corrosive to bearing materials.
· The effective corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for metal components.
· Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and
promoting long drain intervals.
· Industral enclosed gearing where extreme pressure lubricant is specified.
· Both, splash, circulating, or spray mist lubrication as applicable to the proper viscosity grade.
|Packaging Size||5 Kg | 30 Kg | 200 Kg|
|Model No||Graphol 3000 Super|
Reviewed by 28 Users
Most Relevant Reviews