|Type Of Gear Oil||Gear Oils|
· High thermal stability EP system helps maintain clean gear and bearing surfaces.
· Minimizes deposits which interfere with effective lubrication.
· High oxidation stability limits in-service viscosity increase, which can lead to energy losses.
· Effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and
maintaining efficient transfer of power.
· Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors protect surfaces against rust and corrosion.
· High thermal stability additive system minimizes the formation of high temperature compounds which can
be corrosive to bearing materials.
· The effective corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for metal components.
· Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and
promoting long drain intervals.
· Industral enclosed gearing where extreme pressure lubricant is specified.
· Both, splash, circulating, or spray mist lubrication as applicable to the proper viscosity grade.