|NLGI Grade||# 2|
|Packing||Barrel, Bucket, Drum|
· PTFE acts as solid lubricant and forms a micro thin film on bearing surfaces which reduces
friction and wear.
· Reduces heat build up.
· Resists water washout.
· Good mechanical stability.
· Has very good thermal stability and does not migrate at elevated temperatures.
· Excellent resistant to steam.
· Ideally suited to combat moist & environment.
· Chemically stable.
· Provides excellent metal to metal lubricate.
· For all types of antifriction bearings.
· For blowers and high speed electric motors.
· Gears, pumps, industrial tools and agricultural equipment.
· Hydraulic systems, centralized greasing systems.
· Industries included engineering textile, marine, construction, chemicals and many others.